WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Get to know me

Mommy + Architect + Writer + Entrepreneur + Baker + Artist = Sakker I never used to love makeup, but the kikay in me was awakened and I am now addicted to it. Join me in my journey in learning how to be beautiful in all aspects of kakikayan. All the kikay tips that I can think of, even if it is not totally perfect will be posted here. Comments, suggestions and requests are highly appreciated.

Skills

Right now, this is what I think I have. Please feel free to suggest if I have more to learn.

Eyeshadow Blending

70%

Lipstick Application

90%

Eyebrows

40%

BLOG

Please feel free to read through my blogs, all of these are all beauty tips that I really enjoyed doing for you.

- Wednesday, March 1, 2017

DIY: Tinted Moisturizer

Makeup is a wonderful thing. It makes us beautiful and it brings out the artist in all of us. But then, too much of a good thing can also be bad right? 

What if you are just going to the mall, or you will just visit your neighbor or go to the park with your kids? Do you still wear heavy makeup complete with the heavy foundation? 

"Of course not!"

This is an obvious answer for the pretty girls who look effortlessly beautiful even without makeup on.

"Hell yeah!" 
Now this is how some girls will answer my question. Why? Do they always have to dress to impress? No. Sometimes, there are just some things that makeup can cover like:


  • Oily Skin
  • Freckles
  • Uneven Skin tone
  • Pale skin
  • Dark eye circle
....and the list goes on. 

So here's my good news for you. Now you don't have to wear heavy foundation everyday, you just have to tint your moisturizer. Yes, you heard that right. A tinted moisturizer may just be the answer you are looking for. Applying it will give you flawless and naturally healthy looking skin without appearing to heavily made up. So are you ready to make yours?

These are what you will need:

You can also mix directly on the container if you want. But prefer to do the mixing in a separate plate to be able to mix thoroughly.



If you will be using your container to mix, then you will not need the scraper.




You can use your ordinary sunscreen, you can also use your BB cream if you like, but that has its own tint already so you might want to be careful in adding your foundation.

I bought this in the Mercury Drug branch near us for Php 57.00. You can also opt to buy the Beach Hut brand which offers SPF 100 protection. It is only Php 60.00+ in Family Mart branches.




Ever since I was in highschool, I've been using Pond's my Mom keeps on reminding me "Wag kana magpalitkapid mo na yung Pond's e" which is why I'm using Pond's for this kikay mix. :)




This foundation is not my shade. Using it to make a tinted moisturizer is also a good way to lighten its shade and make it a better match for my skin tone.



You can use any container you like, but just make sure that you use something that can be properly sealed after. So that you will be able to save what you do for future use. 



After gathering all the things that you will use, you just have to mix everything up.
This is just to show the ration into which I mixed my tinted moisturizer. I like it lighter so I mixed in less foundation. For heavier coverage add foundation.



Just mix everything up and transfer to your container.


Here is a comparison of their shades.

Just apply and dab a little tint in your lips then you are good to go.

That is how I go about my day when I don't like to wear makeup. But there is a more professional way to do that. Do you want to learn hot to put on a "No Makeup Makeup"? Sounds tricky right? But with just the right amount of skills you will be able to do that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT THEY SAY

  • " I really love how Nizza exerts effort in editing her photos, her blog is a joy to read and I can see how she enjoyed doing it as well as writing it.

    Angela BeaucoratEditor, Blogger
  • " Nizza finds beauty in every situation, she is all kinds of things at the same time. She is bubbly, perky, confident, enthusiatic and of course, beautiful.

    Christopher Sorante,Blogger, Graphic Designer

CONTACT ME

Template By Templatium | Distributed By My Blogger Themes