WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Get to know me

Mommy + Architect + Writer + Entrepreneur + Baker + Artist = Sakker I never used to love makeup, but the kikay in me was awakened and I am now addicted to it. Join me in my journey in learning how to be beautiful in all aspects of kakikayan. All the kikay tips that I can think of, even if it is not totally perfect will be posted here. Comments, suggestions and requests are highly appreciated.

Skills

Right now, this is what I think I have. Please feel free to suggest if I have more to learn.

Eyeshadow Blending

70%

Lipstick Application

90%

Eyebrows

40%

BLOG

Please feel free to read through my blogs, all of these are all beauty tips that I really enjoyed doing for you.

- Saturday, February 14, 2015

How To Apply Dramatic Black And Gold Eyeshadow


Do you have somewhere to go to, somewhere where you have to get dressed up? If you don't want to be overdressed and yet you are afraid to be under dressed, then you can just put on a sleek black dress and put on a dramatic eye makeup, you can never go wrong with this.

This is a step by step guide on how I apply black and gold eye makeup when I am in the mood for gold.


Put on your foundation, and fix your brows.


Use a small eyeshadow brush and apply black eyeshadow on the outer corner of your eyes.
Make sure to apply the black shadow in just about 1/4 of your eyelid.
Be careful to make the lower edge as pointy as possible. 



You can now apply your gold shadow.
If you want to have the colors pop out, after you use your brush to get your product, spray a little water to make it moist.



Get a light brown shadow with your blending brush and blend the part where the gold meets the black.


Now that you have blended the black and gold, you can now add more black shadow to intensify it.


Use small check-like strokes to put eyeliner on your lower lid.


Apply gel eyeliner and follow the wing that you created with your black shadow.


Use a white or any light eyeshadow to highlight your brow bone.


Apply mascara or some falsies. False lashes give more drama unless you are blessed with thick ones already.




Here are the products I use, you don't have to use what I used exactly, you can choose the one tat you have which is close. You can ask me about the products too if you want.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial on how to apply dramatic black and gold eyeshadow as much as I did. I know I need some more improvement in applying makeup, but I'm not stopping. You shouldn't too, 

Do you apply shadow differently? Or do you have a request tutorial for me to do? I'd love to hear from you!:)



3 comments:

  1. Hi! Can you enumerate the products used, the shades, palette number? Your look is great for Cleopatra themed looks btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold definitely brings out the beauty in your eyes. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! I love the gold It makes for a great look for a night out! :)

    ReplyDelete

WHAT THEY SAY

  • " I really love how Nizza exerts effort in editing her photos, her blog is a joy to read and I can see how she enjoyed doing it as well as writing it.

    Angela BeaucoratEditor, Blogger
  • " Nizza finds beauty in every situation, she is all kinds of things at the same time. She is bubbly, perky, confident, enthusiatic and of course, beautiful.

    Christopher Sorante,Blogger, Graphic Designer

CONTACT ME

Template By Templatium | Distributed By My Blogger Themes